Thursday, March 31, 2005

U2



Those who know me well are probably as surprised as I that I have posted four times already without once mentioning U2. I'm baffled myself, but here and now, I begin what should be a common topic on this blog. U2 is to rock music what Coach K is to Duke basketball. They are an icon that will be around as long as there are Ipods to fill with thier rock genius. I look forward to catching their two Denver shows in 20 days. For those interested, there might just be an internet site where you can download last Monday's San Diego concert. But you didn't hear it from me....just in case this kind of stuff isn't kosher with the Irish rockers.

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Four posts??? No U2??? I was beginning to question your faith...in U2.

Pastor Sox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home