Tuesday, March 29, 2005

ISP 2001



It's been four years since Taylor Univesity initiated the Irish Studies Program in 2001, and sent 30 of us to learn from and explore the Emerald Isle. It was a climatic time in all of our lives. I remember driving over a bluff and seeing the beauty of Greystones, Ireland for the first time. My response then has been my heartache since, "I'm so jealous of myself right now."



Each of our lives have since shot in many directions. Some have gotten married and even had children. Others are in graduate school. All pursue dreams. Regardless of the distances and changes, deep down we all have a bond, a special place in our hearts for the times we shared, the people we met, the land we traveled. May heaven prove to be more of the same for ISP 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home